How can you upload SCORM 1.2 package to Moodle 2.0? or Is your SCORM Packages is not working in Moodle 2.0?
When I upload SCORM1.2 to Moodle 2.0 and try to access the SCORM file, I was getting this error message
" Sorry, the requested file could not be found" The reason I was getting this error because of the file names and they way I zipped the contents before I upload to Moodle.
This is what I have to do to make my SCORM 1.2 package work for me in Moodle 2.0. I hope this will help you or get some idea about how you can upload SCROM 1.2 package to Moodle 2.0
1. Go to to your folder where you have your SCORM 1.2 files are located.
2. Do not right click and zip the file. If you right click and create a zip package, it creates folder with in folder.
3. Go inside of your folder and select all or CTRL + A and Right click on any file WinZip | Add to Zip |
4. Keep your zip file name simple.
I had problem after uploading SCORM file with long name with spaces
Simple name for SCORM package
My SCROM package worked in Moodle when I renamed the file with simple name with out any spaces
5. Go to your Moodle site and Add an Activity and SCORM Package
6. Add a name and description for your SCROM package and choose a package file
7. When you choose a file, File Picker window will open and select Upload a file and browse and attach your SCROM File
8. Select your SCROM package and open and click on Upload this file to Moodle
9. Your SCORM package is ready for Moodle.
10. When you click your SCROM package, you will get a option to preview or normal mode. Click on Normal and Enter to see your QUIZ
11. Successfully uploaded SCROM 1.2 package to Moodle 2.0